Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bloggggggggg

So... Brit and Emily are sitting next to me on the couch, and the finally talked me into using a Blog! I always thought it would be boring for me to have one because my life isn't very interesting and I am not married. But, I am excited to have one! yay!

So.... what should I talk about? Well.. I am almost done with school! November will be my last month at the lovely Paul Mitchell! I take my first state board test next week... I'm stressing tons...


But other than that life has been amazing...wait.. what am I talking about?? school is pretty awesome if you ask me! Its crazy, i can't believe that August already, this year has flown by. And when I look back and reflect, I realize at how truly blessed I am. I have had quite a few humbling experiences the past few months, which I am very grateful for. They weren't the kinds of experiences that are huge and life altering, they were more of the small, but the kinds that have the most impact.

I just want to say that I am truly grateful for my family, and for my wonderful friends. The Lord has truly blessed me with amazing people in my life. And I am grateful too because sometimes when life gets me down, and I may have one of those moments where I feel alone and sad, I am reminded of all the gifts the Lord has blessed me with.

A good friend of mine has been coming to church with me the past few weeks, and she recently started taking the missionary discussions. This is one of the coolest things I have been able to be a part of. I have really been able to draw closer to the Lord, and be able to restrengthen my testimony. I just want to say that the gospel has been and still is something that I am truly grateful for. And I usually don't randomly write and talk about things like this, so don't think that I am crazy or anything.. lol.. but yeah so I hope I remember to write on this thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment