Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 has been pretty rad so far

GABE AND KATIE!!




So... this entire weekend was AMAZING!

Thursday was NYE so my amazing cousin Angela and I went to a dance. I was able to see my old friend Gabe!! He is a part of the Posse I hang with, he moved to San Diego in 2008 where he met his Beautiful wife (and my new BFF) KATIE!!!! Seeing them seriously made my day!!

Friday was my best friend James' bday... so to celebrate he hosted the BEST party EVERRRRR... a Pirate Murder Mystery Party!! Everyone did an amazing job playing their roles and dressing up! I was One-Eyed Wanda, a gunner on the ship.. and one of the only female pirates. I ended up winning the award for Best Actress. I feel very honored! The party had an amazing turnout as well 25 people showed up!!!!





Saturday a few of us from the gang (including Gabe and Katie) went to see Avatar in 3d.. so good! We then all ate lunch and went back to James' place and played the Wii. Towards then end all the wives, girlfriends, and me ended up in one room having girl talk, while the dudes played Wii Sports. I ended up dominating basketball on the Wii. I'd like to think the guys were jealous. That night I went to Independence and hungout with my dear friends Yajaira, Amie, and Christian. We had fun hanging at Wendy's. Yajaira had even more fun while this random old man started talking to her about the prices of the dollar hamburgers on the Value Menus.. she handled herself very well. haha.. By the end of the night it ended up snowing in Independence, so Amie and I stayed at Yajaira's watching episodes of BONES. I had never seen that show before, but its pretty Awesome!!


I have my job interview at RIO tomorrow, !!!

1 comment: