Monday, March 1, 2010

Evacuate the Dancefloor

It's FINALLY March!!!


This means that Spring is almost here! And I will be 22 in 2 months now! So weird to think about. I know that this Summer, and Spring are going to be pretty amazing. So many new and exciting things! yay!


Life this month was sooooo busy, I have been learning so much at the salon, and slowly but surely my clientele has been growing. :) This week a few old friends of mine are coming to see me. Which makes me happy, AND they are also telling their friends and family about me. Our salon recently switched to a new color line called Lakme. It is from Barcelona, Spain. I was a bit intimidated by the change at first, but was excited to hear that I would be learning a European color line!! My colleague and I were able to take one of the educators out to lunch last week, he taught us so much about the line, and also did our hair! Which was a bonus!!


.....


JOHN!!! My stellar Brother, will be back in KC in 4 weeks!! I cannot wait. Even though its only for a week, but either way, its going to be awesome.

Last Wednesday was my graduation ceremony at PMTS, it was really cool. My family and a few friends came out to show their support. It was so nice to see everyone since it had been a few months and such.

Overall, life is really good right now, and I know its only going to get better, in ALL aspects.


Ps... Sam.... you are the best!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment