Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. ~Jack Handey

Day 41 - A picture of your pet.

Well, My Pets died a while ago.. BUT.. here is a picture of one of the critter's that melted my heart :)

Cleo.


Day 42 - A picture of your dream house.


I don't know exactly what my "dream" house would look like.. BUT, I like this one :)


Day 43 - A picture of something you can’t function without.
It's terrible.. BUT I'm obsessed...


Day 44 - A picture of someone you’re told you look like.

I hear this one...

ps.. I'm in LOVE with her nails...



Day 45 - A picture of your room.
I don't have any pictures of my room

Day 46 - A picture of where you wish you were right now.

3 more monthssssss :)




Day 47 - A picture of your favorite place to shop.
what can I say? Cute Clothes.. Cheap Prices.. can't beat that... :)


Day 48 - A picture of your favorite actress/actor.

Actress...
I LOVE these Sisters.. Emily Deschanel.. and Zooey Deschanel




Actor...
Johnny Depp.. Always and Forever

1 comment:

  1. Johnny Depp always sexiest in the world. Check it out my blog, about johnny depp. I have met him few year ago :D and i totally love your blog. i just started my blog, but im getting there :D i’m your follower, will be grateful if you follow me too xx

    ReplyDelete