Thank you Gabe, Lindsey, Jessica you guys have inspired me once again!
I had to look back and see what day I left off on... I was thinking I could just start from where I left off, but that would then involve me posting a new blog everyday.. SO, I decided to catch up all in one post :)
Here are Days 10 - 40.. *haha yes.. the last one I did was exactly 30 days ago..
Enjoy :)
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
I had to think LONG and Hard.. and Karen D wins! haha we have done so many random things together over the years.. too many to count

-
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
though my life was saved here.. I really have a dislike for the state.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
so many to choose from!


(I don't have any recent pics of my mom... BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!)Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
I get to see them in JUNE!!Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
There is alot of us... but I can't imagine my life without them!! I wish I had pics of EVERYONE!





Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
No.. I don't want to jump off of this.. I want to climb a Mountain.. I want to feel like I am standing on top of the world!!

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
I don't think there is anything in particular I would wish to forget.. every experience I have had has made me into who I am today.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
I wish I were better at speaking German...

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
This book has changed my life for the better.. :)

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
I wish I could make the world get rid of this...

Day 25 - A picture of your day.
This really has nothing to do with my day.. but I liked this pic.. and My Day has been good so far!

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
The temple means so much to me.. with it, we are able to be sealed to our families for time and all eternity. What a beautiful blessing! Kansas City is getting one!! SHould be done soon!

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
This little guy here is my buddy .. and cousin :)

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
hmmm... I try not to focus on my fears..
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Ohhhh It's so cute! I want one :)

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
One of my other Best Friends!! I get to see her for 3 whole weeks in a few months!!!

Day 31 - A picture of a tradition you have.
EVERY year for the past few years.. We have always gone to Karen's Aunt Jan's Halloween Party!!
I only have pics from 2008, 2009, and last year...
2008 - James, Karen, Daniel and Myself.. This year was probably the most awesome!


2009 - James, Karen, Myself, Seth, and Daniel - Daniel, Karen and James had the best costumes.. Seth and I were lame

2010 - This was a pretty good one too! Karen, Morgan, Chris and Myself.. Karen was a loofah, Morgan was Adam Ant, I was Kat Von Dee, and Chris (not pictured) was a baby!

Day 32 - A picture of a crazy night.
I think the pics above can count for this one
Day 33 - A picture of the house you grew up in.
haha I found one on Google Maps!
Buuuuuut, it wouldn't upload....
Day 34 - A picture of your currently most played CD.
I'm listening to Mix CDs right now...

Day 35 - A picture of your favorite place to eat.
yummy yummy.... I love Thai food :)

Day 36 - A picture of your ‘other half'.
karen and alyssa both


Day 37 - A picture of the people you spend most of your time with.
With these girls :) My Rio Fam!!

Day 38 - A picture of the best part of your day.
I love meditation.. If only I could do it everyday on a beach :)

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie.
hhhhmmmm... fav movie?? well , I love quite a few :)
My all time Favorite...

Day 40 - A picture of your favorite Disney character.

NOTE TO SELF: NEVER BE A SLACKER
HAHA yeaaaaaaaa we do some pretty random and messed up things together don't we?
ReplyDeleteDude Im buying my Mumford tix tooooo tomorrow!!
And im callin' the salon tomo for blondenesssssss...
Yahoo!
Love ya!
Ok can I just say how much I love that you saved all this awesomeness for one giant post? Even if it wasn't on purpose? That's what we love about you LC. Organized Chaos. Don't ever stop!
ReplyDelete