These past few weeks have been a whirlwind! Actually, the past month has been a whirlwind. And I have loved every minute of it.
I've been looking forward to Summer since January. I knew I would be done with all my treatment, and I would be able to live a normal life again.
It's been amazing! I feel blessed every single day to be alive and thriving.
My 2 dear friends, Brittany and her sister Erin, have been in town, and I have had the privilege to spend my time with them, their other siblings, and their friends (my new friends!) It has been a real treat.
I rediscovered an old love of mine. Lawrence, Kansas. The past few weekends were spent down there, full of random adventures (never a dull a moment).
I look forward to the upcoming weeks as well, I have family coming into town this week, and then in a week and a half I head out to Salt Lake, Idaho, California (everywhere in between) for a few weeks. It's gonna be so great to see old friends, and to see Brittany and Erin again!
I look around and I see the Lord's hand in my life. He continually blesses me every single day. I'm not just saying that, he truly does. He has opened up doors, brought new people into my life, grown my business. I wouldn't be where I am today, without his hand. I also see his hand in the lives of the people around me. It fills my heart with joy and with peace. It is a constant reminder that life is a blessing and is easier when he is with us. My heart is so full right now. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I have my moments still where I feel down, but, those are far and few. Overall, I feel a sense of joy, serenity, and clarity. Something I have desired to feel in my life for many years. It's funny that it took going through a serious illness to feel this way.
Make sure you count your blessings. Look around and you will also see that there is much to be grateful for. There is much to be happy about. The glass is NEVER half empty.
I look forward to each new day. I look forward to my future. I look forward to living :)
No comments:
Post a Comment