Today was a wonderful Sunday.
Part of it was spent with 4 year olds. They say the funniest things. They have this view on life that is beautiful. Everything is special to them. Everything is amazing. They are also like sponges. They absorb everything, and know so much.
My friend Brittney did a wonderful job teaching them about Choosing the Right, and about the scriptures. It was so neat to see these sweet little children become so excited because they knew what the scriptures were. They knew who Jesus Christ is. It was just so sweet. They have this view of the world, that's rare. They see everything as something special. Their faces light up over everything.
It made me want to be like that. To see everything as something special. To see the world as if I were seeing it for the first time.
I believe that is something we can all do.
---------------------------------------------------------
Next Thought....
I was thinking just now, well, I think a lot, I think about the choices I make everyday. The choices I have made in the past. I think about where my life is going, and where it once was. I think about the people in my life, I think about so many things.
I have sometimes moments where I reflect and wonder, if I did the right thing, if I made the right decision, if I should have waited a bit longer before choosing to do something. I think about what could have happened, had I done something differently.
Back tracking a bit, I see where I am now, and I don't have any regrets. I am happy about where I am. I am happy with a lot of things. I see where I am today, based on the decisions I have made and things I have done based on what I felt I was meant to do, or what the Lord wanted me to do. (That was a run on sentence....)
But, every once in a while I reflect. And when I reflect, I think about everything I have done (well not everything, but I reflect back to recent things, decisions, choices, things from the past year/months) and think about how my life would be different had I made different choices. And in that thought, I see why I did what I did, or why that one thing happened, and I feel relief knowing that by trusting in the Lord and trusting myself, I have come a lot farther, had more refining/experience than I would have, had I not listened/gone with my instincts.
That's deep.
..........
New Thought.....
I am full of gratitude. I feel so grateful for so many things. I wouldn't be where I am today without Heavenly Father. He continually blesses my life, sometimes I don't always feel deserving of his blessings. I know he loves me, and I know he loves each and everyone of you. Life is a big mystery at times. It's like we are walking and we can only see 20 feet ahead of us, but God can see a lot farther than that. He knows everything, he knows the desires of our hearts, the pains we endure, the questions we have. He knows it all.
I hope you all know of your Individual Worth. You are amazing, you are priceless. I don't know why, but, I feel like someone reading this post needs to hear it. "The worth of EVERY soul is great in the sight of God." Don't forget that, don't forget that YOU are amazing, YOU are beautiful. The Lord has a plan for YOU. He loves you and knows you.
No comments:
Post a Comment