Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whitney is my Inspiration!

Last night my Aunt and Cousin came into town from Utah. It has been a real treat being able to catch up and have some fun.

Brynn (my cousin) and I have been doing crafts..

(Isn't she darling?)

I wasn't originally planning on doing anything crafty, until I was reading my dear friend/sister's blog (Whitney!). She does fun crafts while the baby is sleeping, I have always loved all the things she comes up with. The most recent project of hers really stood out to me.

A Temple Box....

(Here is the one she made.. I love it!)






She's so crafty :)

I decided that I wanted to make one too. We went to the craft store, and I found this little box that can hold pens and such.

I was searching for a some pics of the temple I liked, and I came across this picture.


I love this. :)


Listen Up Boys... :)



Pictures will be up later of Brynn and I's projects.

2 comments: