I love my family. Especially my cousins. Well, I love them all, but cousins are just awesome. Anyway, I get home from work and my phone starts beeping, I have new text message. I pick up my phone and see that Daniel, my amazing cousin, the guy version of me (except a few years older) has sent me a text. I open it, read it.. and realize its one of those facts that has no impact on my life and will be useless in any scenario. But, that is what is so wonderful about 'Random Facts'. However, it did make me laugh. They always do. So, I respond back with something random and witty as usual. Telling him to send me another one.
This is what he said: "Humans smell in 'stereo', when we smell stuff each nostril sends signals to different parts of the brain, so we can tell what direction the smell is coming from " - Daniel (Lauren's Cousin)
the end. I love my cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment