Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12

January 12 has always been a good day for me.

It was the day of a date with a boy I loved a long while back.
It was the day I started Cosmetology School, and embarked on a new career path. One that I have always longed for.
It was the day I started at my home away from home. Rio Salon. I met my 2nd family there.
It was a day where I realized that happiness comes from the simple things.
It was a day where I discovered true friendship.
It was a day I have always enjoyed, good things always seemed to happen.


January 12th is just a good day for me. So, let's see if it lives up to it's expectations.


Everyone have an Awesome Day! And remember to SMILE!!


2 comments:

  1. Lauren! I just love reading your blog, you are so stinkin' cute! I miss all of you guys back home.
    Just know that I think you are beautiful in every way :)

    (hope that added to the greatness of 1/12)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok first that picture of the random asian family is the bomb. that made my 1/12 right there. love you LC! see you at dirty C's birthday dinner on friday!

    ReplyDelete